President, Senior Advisor
Robert Choiniere CFP®
Rob Choiniere is founder and President of Plans to Prosper, LLC, and is the firm's Senior Advisor. His career in finance spans three decades. He led major development projects throughout the country including site selection of the Denver International Airport. Rob was Director of Planning for a leading national engineering corporation. During that period he led the firm’s management consulting practice, and specialized in assessing the financial viability of high-profile transportation projects.
In 1995 Rob re-focused his experience, and began concentrating on the financial lives of families. He was Senior Analyst and Investment Manager for a high net worth fee-only financial planning practice beginning in 1996. During that period he discovered that the broad middle/upper-middle class had no access to fee-only comprehensive financial advice. In order to address this underserved market, Rob founded Plans to Prosper, LLC in 2005. Rob, his wife, and two children live in western Pennsylvania.
- B.S. Management and Transportation Technology; Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL 1978
- M.S. Financial Planning Program; Georgia State University; Atlanta, GA 1995-1996
- Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional Program, College of Financial Planning, Denver, CO 2005
- Certified Financial Planner™ certification 2006
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor 2007
Audrey Petrus CFP®
Audrey Petrus is a financial planner and Advisor with the firm, specializing in tax and financial planning. She joined Plans to Prosper, LLC in 2014, following two years as a researcher in the real estate industry.
Audrey is a Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional and an Investment Advisor Representative. Audrey brings advanced analytical and organizational skills to the Plans to Prosper, LLC team. Audrey earned a full scholarship and was an honors graduate with a degree in Financial mathematics from Robert Morris University.
- B.S. Financial Mathematics and English minor, Robert Morris University, 2010
- Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional Program, College of Financial Planning, Denver, CO, 2018
- Certified Financial PlannerTM certification, 2018
- Semester at Sea Study Abroad Program, University of Virginia, 2009
When you work with us, you can expect
- Straight talk. We don’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial advisors, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
- All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.”
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals. However, not everyone needs an annual retainer. So, our new clients start with an affordable Financial Review. The Financial Review is a perfect way for you to receive objective recommendations and to learn why people are increasingly seeking fee-only fiduciary advisors for their financial futures.
- Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn’t it make sense that your financial advisor should work to save you more than he charges you?
Would you worry less with a professional fee-only financial advisor on your side? Contact us to learn more about the financial strategies that will help you achieve your goals.